Ghostface is the main antagonist oif the EG Scream series.
- Voice: Skylar Andrea Dickson
- Created by: Skylar Andrea Dickson
- Location: Eqoboro
- Occupation: Killer
- M.O.: Stabbing, Gutted, Throat-Slicing
- Weapon: Hunting knife
- Alias: Father Death, Equoboro Killer, Mother Death (This name was given to 'Rainbow Dash' only)
- Status: Alive and active
Equoboro (fourteen months later from EG: Scream)Edit
Manehattan City AcademyEdit
Identities and MotivesEdit
- 'Rainbow Dash': 'Rainbow Dash' killed Twilight Velvet because she found out why her mother and father divorced. A year later, 'Rainbow Dash' asked her best friend 'Lightning Blast' to help her commit a string of murders across their hometown. 'Rainbow Dash'. She never told Lightning Blast that she was using her to take the fall for the murders but then planned to frame Twilight's father, Night Light, but killed him in the fifth movie. She takes the look or name of a different after the events of the first movie.
- 'Lightning Blast': Lightning Blast was a sport fanatic who followed her best friend, Rainbow Dash around. Submitted to the idea of their hometown murder spree, she helped commit the murder spree, frame Night Light, and become a hero surviving the bloodbath, but not what 'Rainbow Dash', had in mind, she betrayed Lightning Blast and stabs her in the chest deeply and then stomach, arm, and back.
EG: Scream 2Edit
EG: Scream 3Edit
EG: Scream 4Edit
EG: Scream 5Edit
EG: Scream 6Edit
- "No, you listen, you little ****! You hang up on me again and I'll gut you like a fish! Understand?! Ha ha, yeeaaahhhh. - 'Rainbow Dash' as Ghostface to Casey in Scream
- "What's your favorite scary movie? You have to have a favorite, what comes to mind?" - 'Rainbow Dash' as Ghostface to Twilight and Casey in Scream
- "I guess you fingered the wrong guy....AGAIN!" - 'Lightning Blast' to Twilight in Scream
- "Surprise, Twilight!" - 'Rainbow Dash' as Ghostface to Twilight in Scream
- "Why don't you like scary movies, too scared?" - 'Rainbow Dash as Ghostface to Twilight in Scream
- "You wish it was Ted! Don't forget to set the alarm!" - 'Applejack' as Ghostface to Cici in Scream 2
- "Have you ever felt a knife cut through human flesh and scrape the bone beneath?" - 'Rainbow Dash' as Ghostface to Randy shortly before his death.
- "And it's called - Sarah gets skewered like a ****in' PIG! Still in character....Sarah?!" - 'Rainbow Dash' as Ghostface to Sarah in Scream 3
- "Think of me as your director, you're in my movie, you've got a fun part so don't blow it!" - 'Rainbow Dash' as Ghostface to Jenny in Scream 4
- "This is not a comedy, it's a horror film, people live, people die, and you'd better start running. - 'Rainbow Dash' as Ghostface in Scream 4
- "....Same one Marnie's in except her part got cut WAY back, but you.....YOU'RE THE DUMB BLONDE WITH THE BIG TITS. We'll have some fun with you before you die. - 'Rainbow Dash' as Ghostface to Jenny in Scream 4
- "I'm gonna slit your eyelids so that you can't blink when I stab you in the face." - 'Rainbow Dash' as Ghostface as Scream 4
- "It was a simple game, Cotton. You should have told me where Twilight was. Now, YOU LOSE." - 'Rainbow Dash' as Ghostface in Scream 3
- "NONE OF THE ABOVE!" - 'Rainbow Dash' as Ghostface in Scream 4
Behind the MaskEdit
- Twilight Velvet's murder: 'Rainbow Dash' and Lightning Blast commited this murder, but Lightning Blast was left out, because Velvet was already dead when she through her out of the window, half a year later.
- Casey and Steve's murders: 'Rainbow Dash' and 'Lightning Blast' are present because Ghostface is at both entrances. It is the Ghostface at the front entrance who makes most of the calls to Casey, up to when Ghostface says, "turn on the patio lights...AGAIN.", which are at the back of the house and the "again" implies he is already aware that she turned on the patio lights before since the first call. The Ghostface who gutted Steve is logically the Ghostface at the back entrance (Lightning Blast) as that is where Steve's body had been placed. The Ghostface that is seen running around the house is the one at the front entrance ('Rainbow Dash'), since the front door is open, she is also the Ghostface who attacks Kasey, busting through the windows of the patio doors. The Ghostface who stabs and chokes Kasey is clearly the one at the back entrance because the one at the front entrance is unconscious, because of the blow he recieved by Kasey. After being stabbed and choked, she removes the mask of Ghostface and recognizes the face she sees, which is 'Lightning Blast'. 'Rainbow Dash' assists 'Lightning Blast' in gutting and hanging Casey due to how quickly the action is excuted.
- Twilight's house attack: 'Rainbow Dash' called and attacked Twilight as her voice and grunts are heard, when Twilight trips Ghostface, 'Rainbow Dash' grunt is heard and when Ghostface tries to get up. 'Rainbow Dash's angry groan is heard after Ghostface brings Twilight down and is about to stab Twilight and when Ghostface stabs the knife into the door. 'Rainbow Dash' is also seen with a phone, folded black robe, mask, and knife that drop from her shirt hinting at her being the killer. 'Lightning Blast' had nothing to do with the attack since she was nowhere near the house at the time.
- Call at the Riley house: 'Rainbow Dash' is in jail, and called 'Lightning Blast', telling her to call Twilight, as the look, she always shares with Lightning Blast.
- Twilight's bathroom attack: It would be most likely 'Rainbow Dash' as the killer had the same skin as 'Rainbow Dash' , and her groan is heard when she tries to attack Twilight and she slides under her. 'Rainbow Dash' hid into the stall until Twilight was alone to attack her.
- Principal Arthur's murder: This murder was most likely 'Rainbow Dash' as her whereabouts were unknown at the time. Lightning Blast' was with Twilight and Tate outside the school talking out the murders of Casey and Steve, but left somewhere unknown. Even though, 'Lightning Blast' left somewhere, 'Rainbw Dash' would have the better chance of killing the principal.
- Stalking Twilight and Tatum: This would be 'Rainbow Dash', because 'Lightning Blast' is still with them.
- Tatum's murder: 'Rainbow Dash' killed her while 'Lightning Blast' was hosting the party. 'Rainbow Dash' arrives shortly after her death and shares a look with 'Lightning Blast' that may be a signal for her to know that Tatum is dead. 'Lightning Blast' also told Tate to get more punch because she know 'Rainbow Dash' would be waiting there to attack her. You can hear 'Rainbow Dash's voice and grunt when she recieves blows by Tatum.
- Rainbow Dash's fake murder and Twilight's attack: Obviously 'Lightning Blast' because 'Rainbow Dash' is seen.
- Randy's attepted house scare: 'Rainbow Dash', because 'Lightning Blast' was outside the house behind the news van, waiting to kill Kenny. 'Rainbow Dash' is the only one in the house alone with Randy. 'Rainbow Dash' may have heard a noise from outside or noticed the camera focusing on her, the reason that she most likely ditches the costume and pretends that nothing happened.
- Kenny's murder: 'Lightning Blast', 'Lightning Blast' claims that Gale died after crashing her news van into a tree after finding Kenny's dead body on the windshield, it is possible 'Lightning Blast' stuck around that area, even after Twilight got away.
- Dewey's attack: 'Rainbow Dash', she hears Dewey yell, puts on the Ghostface costume, stabs him in the back, chases Twilight, goes through a window in the house or the garage to pretend that nothing happened. 'Lightning Blast' was checking to see if Gale was dead and was around that area, not the house. This would explain why Randy was blaming 'Lightning Blast' for killing the people because he was stalking her since he was already outside after Gale hit him with the phone.
- Night Light's abduction: 'Rainbow Dash' knocked him unconscious and kidnapped him for her and 'Lightning Blast' to frame him, because they both wanted others to believe Night Light was the killer.
EG: Scream 2Edit
- Marine and Phil's murders: Ghostface kills Phil and wears his jacket to trick Maureen into thinking he's her boyfriend. She touches him and isn't suspicious, pointing at 'Applejack' being the Ghostface here. Her body is similar to Phil's to fool her, while 'Rainbow Dash' would be obvious.'Ranbow Dash' kills Phil as 'Rainbow Dash's voice can be heard through the other stall. The most likely senario is that 'Rainbow Dash' hid Phil's body while 'Applejack' wears Phil's clothing.
- Cici's murder: We know there's two killers because when Cici's friend is talking to "Ted" on the phone there is a killer sneaking in behind Cici without a phone at the same time "Ted" is talking. 'Applejack' didn't arrive at the party at the scene until the scene that followed the murder of Cici. However, 'Rainbow Dash' was at the front of the house after Cici was murdered. 'Applejack' films and calls Cici while 'Rainbow Dash' kills her in the house. The caller needed to know things about Cici like who's her boyfriend and if her house has an alarm, pointing at the caller being 'Applejack' as they are in the same class. When Ghostface jumps out of the closet, you hear noises coming from him. However, it couldn't be 'Rainbow Dash' or 'Applejack's as they don't sound like that, this could only mean that Ghostface is making these noises. You can hear 'Rainbow Dash's grunt when Cici throws her bicycle at Ghostface and you can hear 'Rainbow Dash's voice when he prepares to throw Cici from the balcony.
- Twilight's black house attack: 'Rainbow Dash', because she told Gale she had a deadline after the scene where Cici is murdered. 'Rainbow Dash' also was very eager to attack Twilight or Gale in any attack for an unknown reason. You can hear her angry groan when stabs the hunting knife through the door and makes noises attributing to that of 'Rainbow Dash'.
- Twilight's theater scare: This was 'Applejack' because right after Ghostface came right in front of Twilight, Ghostface immediately goes to the exit, something 'Rainbow Dash' wouldn't do unless the actors found out that Ghostface was there. Also, 'Rainbow Dash' seemed to have little knowledge of the stage during the end of the movie. Derrick even told Twilight that he and 'Applejack' swapped right after Ghostface scares Twilight giving 'Applejack' the better chance of being Ghostface. Ghostface seemed to know what to do in the play and how to scare Twilight, making the killer 'Applejack' as she goes to that school.
- Randy's murder: 'Rainbow Dash' takes credit for taunting Randy on the phone and killing him.
- Twilight's IM: 'Applejack', as she would have access to the college's computers and have a reason to be in the library, which 'Rainbow Dash' would not.
- Gale and Dewey's attack: Both were there. The one who appears behind Gale and later attacks Dewey is 'Rainbow Dash', as just after Dewey was stabbed, the killer constantly waves the knife while trying to barricade into the room so that he coud kill Gale, which is a lot more like 'Rainbow Dash'. Ghostface was also eager to attack Gale. The one recording the murders and filming Gale and Dewey is 'Applejack' because there is already another killer behnd Gale, which is 'Rainbow Dash', because you can hear 'Rainbow Dash's grunt when she fails to stab Gale. Ghostface seemed to be the same height as Gale, but 'Rainbow Dash' is an inch shorter than 'Applejack'. 'Rainbow Dash' is the same height as Gale, but 'Applejack' is taller than both of them. Meaning the killer is 'Rainbow Dash'.
- Andrews', Richards', and Hallie's murders: Gale's locked up in a room and 'Rainbow Dash' can't get to her, and they know Twilight is leaving town, so 'Rainbow Dash' sends 'Applejack' to go after her. 'Rainbow Dash' would not risk going up aginst two armed officers, let alone kill anyone besides Twilight and Gale since she was the killer who wanted a "good-old fashioned story". Also, when 'Applejack' reveals herself as a killer, you can see a large cut on his forehead, indicating she was the one driving the car and then crashing it, killing Officer Richard and knocking her unconscious.
- Tallie's murder: Since 'Applejack' is unconscious, this would give 'Rainbow Dash' a chance of kiling Tallie and 'Applejack' didn't gain conciousness untl between the scenes where Ghostface follows Twilight and when Ghostface stopped chasing Sidney. The most likely senario is 'Rainbow Dash' left while Applejack follows Twilight to the theater.
- Derrick's murder: During movie, Ghostface/'Rainbow Dash' slashes Derrick's arm, damaging hom severely. After 'Applejack' reveals herself, as one of the killers, she shoots Derrick in the chest.
EG: Scream 3Edit
- Christine and Cotton's murders: 'Pinkie Pie' calls Cotton and 'Rainbow Dash' tells her to say something about her voice. 'Pinkie Pie's normal voice is heard until Ghostface starts talking to Cotton, this is 'Rainbow Dash' because she's at the house with Christine while Ghostface is calling. 'Pinkie Pie' watched on her cellphone from the closet talking in Cotton's voice. Then, 'Rainbow Dash' as Ghostface appears in front of Christine. When Christine locks the door, it is still 'Pinkie' talking in Cotton's voice, because 'Rainbow Dash' does not have a voice changer, so it is possible that 'Pinkie' is shouting from the closet and possibly opened the closet. It is 'Rainbow Dash who killed them because when Ghostface stabs Christine her groan is heard and 'Rainbow Dash's grunts can be heard when Ghostface slashes Cotton's arm and when he receives blows by Christine and Cotton.
- Sarah's murder: 'Pinkie Pie' makes the call to Sarah because her voice is heard in the call and then turns to a Ghostface voice, which is 'Rainbow Dash', because the Ghostface is eager to killer Sarah. 'Rainbow Dash' ignited the attack and murder, as her grunts are heard when Sarah hits Ghostface with the metal club, the killer is also shown to be strong and 'Rainbow Dash's voice as heard as Ghostface punches Sarah and when Ghostface stabs Sarah in the stomach.
- Twilight's call: 'Rainbow Dash' ignited the call in Twilight Velvet's voice and the Ghostface voice and threatens Twilight, this is more like 'Rainbow Dash'. And the caller says, "Just one question, do you think it's over Twilight, DO YOU?!!", this also like 'Rainbow Dash' as she is the main killer and comes back every time.
- Steve's murder: 'Rainbow Dash' calls Steve in Dewey's voice as when Ghostface says "ANGRY!", in front of Steve, pointing at 'Rainbow Dash' being the caller and the killer and 'Rainbow Dash's grunt' is heard when Steve pushes Ghostface into the sink and says "Fudgebagel!". Her voice is also heard as she stabs Steve, pushes him against the wall to deepen the stab (hitting major arteries), and bludgeoning his head with the frying pan.
- Tom's murder: 'Rainbow Dash' puts out the light in the house, and warns the group to stay in trying to trick them, the tax machine says to leave, but Ghostface/'Rainbow Dash' breaks it by thrusting the knife into it. Put 'Pinkie Pie' lights up the house and makes it explode, killing Tom.
- Gale's attack: 'Rainbow Dash' ignited the attack, her voice is heard when Ghostface is about to stab Gale, and her grunt is heard when she is shot repeatedly in her chest by Dewey. 'Pinkie' swapped and was there with Dewey, so she couldn't have done it also.
- Twilight's attack: 'Rainbow Dash' clearly because her voice and grunt is heard when she throws Twilight from her window. 'Rainbow Dash' grunts when Twilight punches Ghostface and grunts when Ghostface fails to stab Twilight and Ghostface moans when Twilight throws the table over Ghostface, which it sounds like 'Rainbow Dash'. Somehow, she goes through a window in the house and hides in the closet, proof is that 'Rainbow Dash's angry groan is heard when she is about to stab Twilight, she moans when Twilight hits her with the vase and stove. 'Rainbow Dash' also walked fast and this what Ghostface was doing. She moans a little bit when Twilight throws Ghostface from the door into the bed.
- Rainbow Dash's 'murder': 'Pinkie' as 'Rainbow Dash' is seen.
- Angelina's murder: 'Pinkie Pie' because 'Rainbow Dash' is with Gale and Jennifer and is also with them when they find Angelina's body and it is possible that 'Pinkie Pie' stuck around the dark area even after 'Rainbow Dash' got away.
- Dewey, Tyson, Gale, Pinkie, and Jennifer's attack: 'Rainbow Dash', she disappeared sometime after Angelina's death and 'Pinkie Pie' appears. 'Rainbow Dash' is eager to attack them and her groan is heard when she punches Dewey, when she pushes Tyson, and when she slashes Dewey's arm and punches him, she grunts when Tyson slams her against the drawer and makes an angry groan again when she stabs Tyson in the chest and when she punches Dewey once again. She also grunts when she fails to stab Gale and 'Pinkie'.
- Tyson's murder: Still 'Rainbow Dash', you hear her groan when Ghostface stabs him in the chest and runs after Tyson down the stairs, when Ghostface fails to catch Tyson she throws her knife at his back so he starts crawling, 'Rainbow Dash's groan is heard when she throws the knife and smashes Tyson into the glass cupboard and her groan is heard once again when Ghostface throws Tyson from the balcony.
- Jennifer's murder: 'Rainbow Dash' pops up in front of Jennifer and pulls her knife out when she runs down the stairs giving her a scare, when Jennifer drops the chairs behind, 'Rainbow Dash' most likely hits her head on the floor, leaving her unconscious. 'Pinkie Pie' stabs her in the chest and stomach, killing her.
- Gale and Dewey's attack: 'Rainbow Dash' pops behind Gale and grabs her, as her groan is heard once again. When Gale steps on Ghostface's foot, he moans for a little bit, attributing to that of 'Rainbow Dash'. 'Rainbow Dash's moan is heard when Ghostface and Gale fall down from the stairs and slashes Gale's arm accidentally before going unconscious. 'Rainbow Dash' gets conscious again, about to attack Gale, but Dewey shows up. 'Rainbow Dash's groan is heard when she throws her knife at Dewey's head, knocking him out.
- Twilight's call: 'Rainbow Dash' ignited this call to threaten Twilight after knocking Gale and Dewey unconscious (possibly stabbing Gale in the leg, as she is een with a leg wound.
- Stan's murder:'Rainbow Dash' killed Stan (off-screen) possibly after stabbing Gale and Dewey, he is tied up next to them with a throat slash wound shaped like an evil smile, which signals 'Rainbow Dash' as the killer.
EG: Scream 4Edit
- Trudie and Sherrie's murders:
- Rachel's murder:
- Jenny and Marnie's Murders: Both Ghostfaces were present because both Ghostfaces throw Marnie out of the window. 'Rainbow Dash' killed Marnie while 'Fluttershy' watced. 'Rainbow Dash' then took the body and talks on the phone with Jenny, both of them threw Marnie through the window. 'Rainbow Dash' chased Jenny and killed her by stabbing her and crushing her back by the garage door. Then, 'Rainbow Dash' starts stabbing her several times, 'Fluttershy' went to the garage door from outside and watched Jenny's murder. 'Rainbow Dash' killed Jenny because she was Trevor's girlfriend, and it is known to be 'Rainbow Dashl because Ghostface hesitated before killing Jenny, which 'Fluttershy' would have, but for a short time.
- Twilight's Car Boot: Most evidence points towards 'Fluttershy'. As 'Rainbow Dash' was with Olivia and Kirby since she left her house, the same day Twilight and Rebecca arrived at Equoboro, while 'Fluttershy's whereabouts are not established until the beginning of the school. It is more likely 'Fluttershy' planted the blood, Out of Darkness novels, and the Ghostface merchandise in Twilight's car boot while nobody was around because 'Rainbow Dash' would probably still be with Kirby and Olivia at that time.
- Rainbow Dash and Olivia's Call: 'Fluttershy' made the phone calls, 'Rainbow Dash' is with Olivia and Kirby when she receives a phone call, Olivia says she got a threatening phone call from "Marnie the Carnie"'s cell phone earlier.
- Olivia's murder: Logically, 'Fluttershy' kills her while 'Rainbow Dash' is next door with Kirby. 'Fluttershy' states during the climax of the movie, that she felt great after killing Olivia. Kirby's caller is also obviously 'Fluttershy' as 'Rainbow Dash' is with Kirby when she receives the phone call, and maybe also to distract Olivia while 'Fluttershy' is talking in the closet. 'Rainbow Dash's prank to Olivia before Kirby's call may have been a signal may have been a signal to 'Fluttershy' to begin her phone call to Kirby. However, an error occurs, in that the police were in the car when Olivia arrived home, but sometime after went after a "suspicious" figure". 'Fluttershy' would have to have went into the closet before Olivia got home, The only solution here is that the "suspicious figure" was not Ghostface, but rather a randon, unknown person or a figment of the officers' imagination.
- Twilight's call and attack: 'Rainbow Dash' has Kirby's phone, so the killer is 'Fluttershy', hidden in the other room, calls Twilight to taunt her about the killings happening again. 'Fluttershy' comes out the other room after 'Rainbow Dash' calls Twilight the "Angel of Death" and cuts 'Rainbow Dash's arm before being knocked down the stairs by Twilight. Also, the caller seems to be eager as Ghostface says it's not over yet, until Twilight is dead, pointing at the caller being 'Rainbow Dash'.
- Rebecca's murder:'Rainbow Dash' because 'Fluttershy' is seen with Robbie at the press conference when Rebecca is thrown onto the news van from several stories above. 'Rainbow Dash' was probably also the one who made the calls to Rebecca because 'Fluttershy' was probably with Robbie at that time. 'Rainbow Dash' is also the one who sabotaged Rebecca's car so she couldn't start it because Ghostface is seen with cords in his hand when he jumps onto the bonnet of Rebecca's car.
- Gale's attack: 'Fluttershy' attacked Gale while 'Rainbow Dash' watched on her computer from home. 'Rainbow Dash' had no way of getting to the Stab-a-thon and back without being noticed by somebody. Gale sees a webcam in the haystack and it moves to focus on her. This is 'Rainbow Dash' operating it from home, this is how she knows her and Gale have matching shoulder wounds she mentioned to Dewey at the end of the film. (Fans think 'Rainbow Dash' attacked Gale but this has been disproven by multiple factors.)
- Ross Hoss and Anthony Perkins' murders: 'Rainbow Dash' stabbed them to death after she left the house, (Hoss in the back and Perkins in the forehead.) while 'Fluttershy' was with Robbie two blocks away, 'Rainbow Dash' later stabbed the corpses of Hoss and Perkins to make sure that they are really dead. 'Fluttershy' mentions everyone that she killed, but does not mention Hoss and Perkins, implying that 'Rainbow Dash' is the Ghostface who killed Hoss and Perkins.
- Call at the Roberts' house: 'Rainbow Dash' is the one who made the call because the caller told Twilight to turn on the news so she could hear the report about Gale's attack. 'Fluttershy' was in the car on the way to 'Rainbow Dash's house after attacking Gale and had no idea that the attack was already on the news.
- Kate's murder: Both Ghostfaces are present, one at the back door and one at the front door, but the Ghostface who is responsible for Kate's death is 'Rainbow Dash'. Fluttershy states at the climax of the film that she scared Twiligt and Kate at the back door.
- Trevor's abduction: 'Rainbow Dash' subdued Trevor somehow (more than likely seducing him) and tied him up. It js unknown when he was brought downstairs as neither of the killers would have time for that.
- Robbie's murder: Robbie was murdered outside of the house by 'Fluttershy'. 'Fluttershy' later admits that she felt a little good after killing Robbie.
- Twilight and Patch's attack: 'Fluttershy' is the killer here as 'Rainbow Dash' is seen.
- Twilight's roof attack: Still 'Fluttershy' since Twilight told 'Rainbow Dash' to gide under the bed while she was covering her escape out to the balcony.
- Fluttershy's 'attack': 'Rainbow Dash' as 'Fluttershy' is seen.
- Kirby's murder: 'Rainbow Dash' calls Kirby while 'Fluttershy' is tied up. After Kirby frees 'Fluttershy', Ghostface stabs her and 'Fluttershy' runs away.
- Twilight's attack in Kirby's foyer:
EG: Scream 5Edit
- Presten's murder:
- Twilight's call and attack:
- Octavio's murder:
- Twilight and Coconut Groove's call and attack:
- Alvin's murder:
- Twilight's house attack:
- Tabatha's murder:
- Twilight, Dale, 'Rainbow Dash', and Gabrielle's attack:
- Rafael's, Trey's and Tracey's attack:
- Karl's murder:
- Stan's murder:
- Will's murder:
- Twilight's attack:
- Gale and Dewey's attack:
- Rafael's murder:
- Twilight's attack:
- Maddy's murder:
- Eleanor's murder:
- Jake's murder:
- Amy's murder:
- Robbie's attack:
- Twilight and Kirby's attack:
- Twilight and Trey's attack: